I specifically wanted to put together a list of Jackson Hole wedding venues, because obviously there are so many beautiful options. From ranches, lodges, old barns, museums, as well as resorts there’s really something for everyone.
Having your wedding in Jackson Hole is such a cool experience for you as well as your guests which is a leading factor in choosing the area. With GTNP and YNP being a short drive away, Jackson Hole has so much to see and do.
Equally important, Jackson Hole has plenty of amazing local vendors as well, so a part from your venue you can have an incredible vendor team full of local knowledge and expertise.
Ok, now to the list of Jackson Hole wedding venues.
1. I'm sure it's no surprise Diamond Cross Ranch is one of the top venues in this list. From the history to the iconic view, Diamond Cross is a solid choice. It's a 45 minute drive from Jackson, however there is lodging options at Teton Cabins right across the road. Want horses running in the background as you go in for your first kiss? Ya they can do that. A tented reception so all your guests can soak in the Wyoming views while eating dinner? Yes please.
2. Snake River Ranch borders GTNP and the Snake river and it's easily the #1 place I would love to shoot a wedding. Unlike some venues, they offer so many different spots on their ranch for your celebration. Basically being able to turn it into your dream space makes this a wonderful pick with views of the Tetons and proximity to Teton Village.
3. Snow King Resort is a good mix of convenient location, views, and amenities. Not having to drive 40+ minutes to your venue can be a big factor if a lot of your guests are flying in. This is perfect if you want to make things easy for guests to celebrate & stay afterwards.
4. Amangani, an Aman property propped up on a hill with stunning views of the valley and the Tetons. Absolutely incredible aesthetic and perfect for a more intimate and luxurious wedding experience in Jackson.
photos from a session I shot at Amangani.
5. Moose Head Ranch has unreal views of the Tetons, open fields, creek, horses all in a quiet area 40 minutes from Jackson. This is more of a ranch than venue, with this in mind you can bring your wedding vision to life without being constrained to a venue's indoor aesthetic.
6. The Couldveil gives a more modern vibe to your wedding day in Jackson right near the square. Does it get better a short walk to the Cowboy Bar following your wedding in town? Probably not.
7. Want to have your wedding on top of a mountain? Jackson Hole Resort can make that happen for you. They also have several venues to choose from depending on wedding size. There's certainly lots to do here for guests the days before or after, making it the perfect place for a wedding weekend.
8. Rocking H Ranch is a stunning 20 acre property with multiple spots for ceremonies or welcome parties. Close to Jackson and perfect place to host your Jackson Hole wedding.
9. The National Museum of Wildlife Art is such a unique location for your wedding. Seriously such a cool place to have your reception, right across from the elk refuge and a few minutes outside of Jackson. Specifically I could see this being incredible for an intimate wedding with long tables.
10. Four Seasons Resort certainly gives the elevated experience for your wedding day for the two of you in addition to your guests.
Additionally here are more Jackson Hole Wedding Venues you can check out!
Spring Creek Ranch
Turpin Meadow Ranch
Trail Creek Ranch
Moose Creek Ranch
Jackson Hole Golf Club
As I have shown, Jackson Hole is undoubtedly an amazing choice for a wedding and I hope this list helps you find the perfect location. Finally, if you happen to be on the hunt for someone with experience photographing in Jackson Hole for your day & like warm, emotive, intentional photography you can check out my work here.
Share this story